Exiled Saintz Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ito ang guild na makukulit, magaganda, gwapo..hehehe..naks...if you join, surely, masisiyahan ka!^^

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Music Lyrics,Springtime For Adolf Hitler

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Music Lyrics,Springtime For Adolf Hitler Empty
PostSubject: Music Lyrics,Springtime For Adolf Hitler   Music Lyrics,Springtime For Adolf Hitler EmptyMon May 19, 2008 2:10 pm

-Anyone remebered the See Lyrics Item? Anyone? Anyone? You know the bug lyrics had a secret you may not be able to recognize it "nagtataka lng ako bk8 nde e2 nalaman ng mga botter" I am revealing it now because all See Lyrics items dissapeared already. If you are Common in the Previous Patech of "Freestyle Online" of LevelUp. There was been the Cash trick like bot in audi.And if u opened dis daTa and start playing audi with the See Lyrics Item in your Item Storage... The Mystery Unlocks.A CodeBreaker will appear somehow this CodeBreaker is Connected to EP Hack which is REAL..

EP's on SEA are called A-Cash "EP Hack" in SEA was used to be called as the Gold Choker.the Data was been Spreaded by Ambassador Midang which is my Fuhrer in SEA.

Anyone that had the "EP Hack"Data should open wesker.com to activate an DeepFreeze for the Code's TRG
Back to top Go down
http://wesker.com

Music Lyrics,Springtime For Adolf Hitler
Page 1 of 1