Exiled Saintz Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ito ang guild na makukulit, magaganda, gwapo..hehehe..naks...if you join, surely, masisiyahan ka!^^

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

--ESS plz. read and post--

Go down 
AuthorMessage
-ESS_rakiztah2314-

-ESS_rakiztah2314-

Number of posts : 203
Location : -ESS-bunxoh to ha , naiba neym eEe yaw mg activate nung isa co acc. nah -ESS-bunxoh d2^^ n0valiches!
Registration date : 2008-04-30

--ESS plz. read and post-- Empty
PostSubject: --ESS plz. read and post--   --ESS plz. read and post-- EmptySun Sep 21, 2008 10:13 am

`good morning to all -ESS- members ! I would just like to express my deepest gratitude to all the -ESS- members who are winning On-Ground events and participating in the talks and sessions in the forums.

*Congratulations to -ESS-shinji
--ESS plz. read and post-- Aibanneruj8
Question: What word would best describe the life of a Game Master?

GM Faiga: I can’t think of a word to describe a GM’s life but I can give you a phrase instead: THE LIFE OF A GM IS THE PLAYERS!

^
^
-That is located at www.audiinterview.tk for -ESS-shinji rather kuya shinji joined in the discussion about questions that would be given or asked to GMFaiga. And through his hard work [o yea .. mahirap magisip ng tanong] his question or 1 of his questions was chosen to be answered by GMFaiga herself [ oha .. bongaxious ! hoho ] anyways .. from all the other answers that the players submmited his question was 1 of the few chosen. Again Congratulations -ESS-Shinji for doing a nice work and thank you for making your -ESS- Family proud.

*ALLTHOSE IN INTERESTED IN JOINING THE AI MEDIA GROUP [Audition Interview]
wherein you get to interview players and you can cover In-game events or even On-Ground events. The AI Group is know accepting Applicants for more info about this please visit www.audiinterview.tk. I already applied for being a writer, I hope I could be accepted.

*Congratulations also to -ESS-Marky. He won on events and rather when we were playing he knows all the answeres to the questions that's why whenever the question was now posted by the GM he would be my Kodigo. nyaha , pm pm kami. Anyways nice work pare. HERE ARE SOME SHOTS OF HIM SINCE HE JOINED ALL OF THE EVENTS FOR THAT DAY. THE TEAM THERE IS BLAC:
--ESS plz. read and post-- 2001_2_15_182359
--ESS plz. read and post-- 2001_2_15_182821

^
^
oha ?! sossy diba .. hehe .

--CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN TO ALL -ESS- MEMBERS--
[CONTINUE SUPPORTING E-GAMES]
~> YOUR THE -ESS- FAMILY/CLAN IS PROUD OF YOU ALL !
`THANK YOU AND HAVE A NICE DAY.

-ESS-bunxoh
''o yea''
Back to top Go down

--ESS plz. read and post--
Page 1 of 1